Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The dynamic duet

HOLY MUSICAL B@MAN

The Dynamic Duet

Music and lyrics: Nick Gage & Scott Lamps

 

 Sung by:  Joe Walker and Nick Lang.
Characters: Batman, Robin, together.
 
   
   
LYRICS:


We're like long lost brothers
Who've found each other
And love each other like family.Though we're not related
And it's totally belated I'm elated just to say you are my bro.
Mi Amigo.

And where I go
Is where we go.And it feels as though
It was destined to be so
So very nice.


How could it all have been so
Lonesome and hopeless, I know.

Promise you won't go out
And get mugged and murdered on me.
I cross my heart.

I'll never let that happen
We'll have each other's backs and
Listen to the Jackson Five
And dance the night away.


Robin, you parted the clouds
And by the light of the moon
We have found the sunrise.

I never thought I'd find it
Nearly blinded by it
So bright, so bright, so bright. 
You are my bright knight. You're my morning bird. 
We're wingmen singing in thirds
You bring spring to my winter
Flying in the friendship ship. You are my bright knight.
You're my morning bird.
We're wingmen, my vision is blurred For the tears of joy

No more dark, sad, lonely knights. Buddies!Bros!
Homies!Amigos!
Pizza!Nintendo!
Woooo, woooo, woooo, let's go!

We're like long lost brothers
Who've found each other
And love each other like family.

You are my bro, mi amigo.
And where I go is where we go.

And it feels as though
It was destined to be so...

So very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment