Monday, December 9, 2013

Holding You

jim and the povolos

Holding You



Music and lyrics: Meredith Stepien



Sung by:  Meredith Stepien

Buy on iTunes

LIVE: Minitour
   
LYRICS:

Holding you makes me forget the things that I'm supposed to do 
Get up and go to work but I always knew 
I should've stayed while I was holding you 

Getting tired but just one word from you and I feel inspired 
Open me up to all of life's grand desires 
I should've stayed while I was being admired 

Holding you is all I'm thinking about 
Holding you, don't feel like going out 
Holding you, I think I'll just stay here with you a little while 
A little while 

Leaving you makes me appreciate the things you say and do 
Get up with me so early I always knew 
I should've stayed while I was holding you 

From goodbye, all day I'm gone the time is just crawling by 
Can't wait to hold you close, and let feelings fly 
I'll always stay while you are by my side 

Feel you pull me low 
You know I've got to go 
But I don't really need to know 
What I'd be missing if I didn't show 
Gotta leave you now 
If I could find out how to go without this feeling baby 
Hold me now just one more time today 
So I stay 

Holding you makes me forget the things that I'm supposed to do 
Get up and go to work but I always knew 
I should've stayed while I was holding you

No comments:

Post a Comment