Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Days / Going / Finale

APOCALYPTOUR

Going Back To Heaven

During Those Days Of Hogwarts On Earth


Music and lyrics: Darren Criss





Sung by: 
Jim Povolo, Brian Holden, Lauren Lopez,
Joey Richter, Dylan Saunders,
Jaime Lyn Beatty, Joe Walker, Brian Rosenthal,
Lauren&Joe, Jaime&Joey, all.

   

[Check out: Days of Summer / 


LYRICS:

We've got these days of summer to
Remind us of each other
The time we have to spend apart
Will keep us in each other's hearts


I'm hoping that the good old days are

Something I will dream about at night

Don't matter if it's sooner or later

I know that it's gonna be alright!


I don't wanna see you go

But it's not forever, not forever!
Even it was, you know that
I would never let it get me down


You're the part of me
That makes me better, wherever I go!
So I will try, not to cry
But no one needs to say goodbye...


Who knows how fast this years gonna go?
Hand me a glass, let the butterbeer flow

Maybe at last, I'll talk to Cho
Oh no, that be way too awesome!


We're back to learn everything that we can

It's great to come back to where we began
And here we are, and alakazam!
Here we go, this is totally awesome!


Come on and teach us everything you know
The summer's over and we're itchin' to go

I think we're ready for

Albus Dumbledore!

Aaaah...


Welcome... all of you to LA

I welcome all of you to school
Did you know that here in LA
We've got a hidden swimming pool?


Welcome, welcome, welcome Hogwarts
Welcome, hotties, nerds, and tools
Now that I've got you here at Hogwarts
I'd like to go over just a couple of rules...
Please, and thank you very much LA!


Back to witches and wizards, and magical beasts

To goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts
It's all that I love, and all that I need
At Hogwarts, Hogwarts


Back to spells and enchantments, potions and friends
To Gryffindors!
Hufflepuffs!
Ravenclaws!
Slytherins!


Back to the place where our story begins
At Hogwarts, Hogwarts


 I'm sorry, what's it's name?
Hogwarts, Hogwarts
I didn't hear you kids!
Hogwarts, Hogwarts

Feel like the sun is shining

Like every song is rhyming

Everything is right on time

In perfect key


Now that my girl got Joey

We're ruling the world

I know he

Feels the same way

And I feel so free!

Oh...

I am losing all control...
Here we go!

Everything feels

Like a gospel song


Oooo... Hallelujah

Oooo... Hallelujah
Oooo... Hallelujah


Makin' love
Makin' love
Like heaven above
I wished and hoped and prayed



Makin' love
Sweet love
Can't get enough
Rejoice, now that love has been made!


I'm so glad you were the one
He's so glad she was the one
And I'm in love with my best friend
She's in love with her best friend

I'm so sad that we are done

But that don't mean we can't do it again


Makin' love

Makin' love
Like heaven above
I wished and hoped and prayed


Makin' love
Sweet love
Gentle or rough
Rejoice, now that love has been made!


And everything feels
Like gospel song...

It's like heaven on Earth...
People say it's quite unlikely
The two of us should stick


But all I need is you...

It's me and my heart...
All I need is you...
It's me and Ms. Cooter...
All I need is you...
It's me, and my dick!
Ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment