Thursday, July 27, 2017

What If?

FIREBRINGER

What If?


Music and lyrics by Meredith Stepien and Mark Swiderski

Sung by Lauren Lopez

Character: Zazzalil.
LYRICS:

Everyday's the same, nothing's changed
Nothing lost, nothing gained
Is there more to life than this?

Gosh, I hope so
I think that I know so
I wish that I could show them

What if there's more that we could be doing?
I don't wanna miss any opportunities to grow
But Jemilla will tell me 'No'

She says 'Play it safe', yet she talks about growth
In my own opinion you can't have 'em both
Yes, there are risks, but I'm willing to take 'em
Rules put in place, but ya bet that I'll break 'em

What if Jemilla's just holding us back
From all of the things our society lacks?
We're right on the edge, and I'm ready to leap
And trust that I'll fall before landing on my feet

What if I did something new?
Something unexpected, unprotected?
Something's always within reach
Just ignore the shit Jemilla preaches

What if I did something more
Than what my people bargained for?
I'll reinvent the human race
And shove it in Jemilla's face

What if?
What if?
What if?

1 comment:

  1. Stainless Steel vs Titanium Apple Watch - TiTech - iTanium Arts
    Stainless Steel vs Titanium Apple Watch. sia titanium Stainless titanium hoop earrings steel vs schick quattro titanium Titanium Apple Watch is a stylish and stylish Watch with titanium belly rings brushed black plated finish. titanium dioxide sunscreen It's polished chrome

    ReplyDelete